Saturday, May 2, 2009

good obsessed

Next week, I am heading out to LA for a shoot at the Trump national golf course and also at some giant stadium. The last time I was at a trump golf course, I got to interview the Donald. But this time, I get to interview Stacy Wall!!!! 'Stacy Wall? Who the heck is that?' Ahh..... he is my new obsession - and I mean that in a totally non-creepy way. Well, as non-creepy as an obsession with a person can be.

It's totally ok to be obsessed with inanimate objects, but the second that obsession moves onto something with opposable thumbs, well, then we're in creepy-stalker-ville.

Ok, so I rescind. I'm not obsessed. I am INTRIGUED. Highly...

So Stacy Wall is only the genius behind the most awesome commercial ever made EVER. One that spoke to my heart and soul. One that became part of my blood stream. One that I quoted for about a year.

The T-mobile cheeleader commercial!!

Those lines are now stuck back in my head and I would like to apologize to all the people that have to see me in the next few weeks as all conversation will be peppered with "can I like get a new battery?"

No comments: