Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the Oscar goes to....

I haven't seen a movie in almost a year. Not sure how that streak happened but now I'm kind of proud of it. What I'm NOT proud of is the fact that my last movie was "27 Dresses." I wish it had been a really, really awful flick - then when people would ask why I've been a movie starvation diet, I would respond with something snobby like "well, my palette has simply been ruined, I'm afraid." As it is, 27 Dresses is neither terrible nor awesome so I'm left with no excuse other than I just don't care to go to movies anymore. How common.

Anyway - in honor of my non-movie-going streak... Oh wait, no, actually this is in honor of the ceremony that will mean absolutely nothing to me tonight. Actually, that is untrue as well for surely I will have several snarky, rude and unnecessary remarks regarding the fashion. If only I was a good person totally above commenting on someone else's choices. Ha - that will happen the fifth of never.

ANYWAY....

I am really getting off track today. The whole point of this was to make everyone watch the BEST Oscar acceptance speech ever.
Watch it!!!! (and then try it!)

2 comments:

Mr. Kelly said...

¿ƃoןq sıɥʇ ǝʇɐpdn oʇ ɹǝuʍo sʇı ɹoɟ ƃuoן os ǝʞɐʇ ʇı sǝop ʎɥʍ

Nash said...

omg - I have no idea how you did that but it deserves a plethora of blog updates. Will get on that stat.